1. Suzuki H, Kajikawa Y, Toshima N, Ryufuku
H, and Watanabe T , "Electron-capture
cross sections from He in collision with
bare nuclear ions", Phys. Rev. A 29
2. Kajikawa Y, Mizuguchi K, Murotani T, and Fujikawa K, "The effects of infrared flash lamp annealing on the electrical properties of modulation doped GaAs/N-AlGaAs structures", J. Vac. Sci. Technol. B2 (1984) pp.249-251.
3. Ochi S, Hayafuji N, Kajikawa Y, Mizuguchi K, and Murotani T, "Growth of GaAs/AlGaAs quantum well structures using a large-scale MOCVD reactor", J. Cryst. Growth 77 (1986) pp. 553-556.
4. Kajikawa Y, Ochi S, Hayafuji N, Mizuguchi K, Hirano R, and Murotani T, "Effect of substrate orientation on the photoluminescence of GaAs on Si", 18th Int. Conf. SSDM Extended Abstracts (1986) pp.125-128.
5. Kajikawa Y, Sugiyama N, Kamijoh T, and Katayama Y, "Enhancement of quantum-confined Stark effect in GaAs-AlGaAs quantum wells by quantization along the  axis", Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 28 (1989) pp.L1022-L1024.
6. Sugiyama N, Isu T, Kamijoh T, Kajikawa Y, and Katayama Y, "A new method for atomic- layer-controled molecular beam epitaxy of GaAs exploiting the desorption of the excess Ga atoms", Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 28 (1989) L1446-L1148.
7. Sugiyama N, Isu T, Kamijoh T, Kajikawa Y, and Katayama Y, "Atomic layer growth of GaAs by molecular beam epitaxy using desorption of excess Ga atoms", Vacuum 41 (1989) 915-917.
8. Kajikawa Y, Hata M, Sugiyama N, and Katayama Y, "Photocurrent spectroscopy of a (001)- and a (111)-oriented GaAs/Al0.33Ga0.67As quantum well structure", Phys. Rev. B42 (1990) pp.9540-9545.
9. Kajikawa Y, "Donor-related deep levels in heavily Se-doped Alx Ga1-x As", J. Appl. Phys. 69 (1991) pp.1429-1434.
10. Kajikawa Y, "Electric field effects on optical transitions in InGaAs/GaAs superlattices: Evidence of type-II superlattices for light holes", Superlatt. Microstruct. 9 (1991) pp.391-395.
11. Kajikawa Y, Hata M, and Isu T, "Optical matrix elements in (110)-oriented quantum wells", Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 30 (1991) pp.1944-1945.
12. Hata M, Isu T, Watanabe A, Kajikawa Y, and Katayama Y, "Surface diffusion and sticking coefficient of adatoms to atomic steps during molecular beam epitaxy growth", J. Cryst. Growth 114 (1991) pp.203-208.
13. Kajikawa Y, M.Hata, T.Isu, and Y.Katayama, "The condition for step flow in MBE growth on vicinal surfaces", Surf. Sci. 265 (1992) pp.241-251.
14. Kajikawa Y, Hata M, Isu T, and Katayama Y, "Linear polarization effects in (110) quantum wells for light propagating perpendicular to the well planes", Surf. Sci. 267 (1992) pp.501-504.
15. Kajikawa Y, Nakanishi M, and Nagahama K, "Effects of the MBE growth temperature on Si-doped Alx Ga1-x As (x=0, 0.26) and HEMT", Semicond. Sci. Technol. 7 (1992) pp.1170-1177.
16. Sugiyama N and Kajikawa Y, "Mechanism of arsenic incorporation growth of gallium arsenide on gallium-covered surfaces", J. Cryst. Growth 123 (1992) pp.393-396.
17. Kajikawa Y and Hata M, "Extreme optical anisotropy in strained (110) quantum wells", Superlatt. Microstruct. 12 (1992) pp.355-358.
18. Kajikawa Y, "Anomaly in the in-plane polarization properties of (110)-oriented quantum wells under  uniaxial stress", Phys. Rev. B47 (1993) pp.3649-3660.
19. Kajikawa Y, "Extreme optical anisotropy in (110) quantum wells induced by  uniaxial stress", Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. Suppl.32-1 (1993) pp.166-168.
20. Kajikawa Y, "Comparison of 1s-2s exciton energy splittings between (001) and (111) GaAs/ AlxGa1-xAs quantum wells", Phys. Rev. B48 (1993) pp.7935-7939.
21. Kajikawa Y, "Level anticrossing and related giant optical anisotropy caused by the Stark effect in a strained (110) quantum well", Phys. Rev. B49 (1994) pp.8136-8146.
22. Yodo T, Tamura M, Lopez M, and Kajikawa Y, "GaAs heteroepitaxial growth on vicinal Si (110) substrates by molecular beam epitaxy", J. Appl. Phys. 76 (1994) pp.7630-7632.
23. Kajikawa Y, Brandt O, Kanamoto K, and Tsukada N, "Optical anisotropy of (11N) and vicinal (001) quantum wells", J. Cryst. Growth 150 (1995) pp.431-435.
24. Kajikawa Y, "Well-width dependence of the optical anisotropies in (001) and (110) semiconductor quantum wells: The effect of spin-orbit split-off bands", Phys. Rev. B51 (1995) pp.16790-16799.
25. Miyashita M, Karakida S, Shima A, Kajikawa Y, Mihashi Y, and Takamiya S, "Suppression of degradation in the crystalline quality of InGaAs/(Al)GaAs strained quantum-well structures by increasing the barrier thickness", Inst. Phys. Conf. Ser. No.145 (1996) pp.355-360.